Ucrete specialise in heavy duty industrial flooring solutions for the food and beverage sectors. At Central Flooring Services, we are proud to be an official supply partner for Ucrete, and recommend them for any industrial floor where hygiene and easy cleaning is of the utmost importance. Ucrete have produced industrial flooring systems since 1969, and, more than 50 years on, are still known as one of the world’s toughest flooring providers.
Ucrete flooring systems are found in food and drink processing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, dairies, electronics, defence manufacturing and chemical processing industries.
- Rapid curing in as little as five hours
- Suitable for low-temperature installations – ideal for cold storage and kitchen areas
- Temperature resistant up to 150°C
- HACCP-certified food safe flooring
- High antistatic rating
- A choice of slip resistance ratings
- High resistance to acids, alkalis, oils, solvents and corrosive fats
At Central Flooring Services, we work with Ucrete and other market leading flooring providers to supply the finest hygienic flooring solutions for your premises. To discuss your options with one of our flooring specialists, please call 0116 275 0315 today.